- I like to listen to Disney music/showtunes when I clean so I can sing along.
- I can’t sing.
- My favorite movies of all time:
Lilo and Stitch
The Little Mermaid
Blue Crush 2
Castle in the Sky
- Movies I completely wore out as a child (Yes, these were VHS tapes):
Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
Peter Pan (broadway version)
Double Double Toil and Trouble
- Careers I wanted as a kid:
comic book artist
singer (see #2)
back up dancer
Olympic ice skater or gymnast
- Pets I’d have/would have like to have had as a kid if time, space, and money were no object:
a wide variety of dogs and cats
Possibly some fish.
I’d also like to raise chickens for the eggs, but I’m afraid of birds.
- If Ash didn’t do most of the cooking, I’d be 90% vegetarian and only eat meat when I go out. I can’t stand handling raw meat, or eating anything that contains bones, veins, or still looks like an animal.
- My weird phobias: birds, swarming insects, anything that goes under the skin (needles, bugs, etc), never seeing my mom or my cats again.
- I didn’t eat maple syrup or cheese (except on pizza) for 14 years because a babysitter completely ruined them for me. I still can’t eat tomato soup or hot dogs.
- Yes, I was raised in a barn.
No, really. We lived in a barn while our house was being built.
Like what you see? Check out 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me